Gold Seal Certification
Gain The Competitive Advantage Of Gold Seal Certification
The Gold Seal Certification program is a nationally recognized certification for construction project managers, superintendents, estimators, construction safety coordinators, foremen and owner’s project managers.
What Are The Benefits Of Gold Seal Certification?
Whether you are a construction professional, a contractor, project manager, or an owner of a construction project, Gold Seal Certification can help you set a higher standard – The Gold Standard – on any construction project.
- For individuals, Gold Seal Certification offers opportunities to improve skills, advance careers and provides recognition for years of experience and education.
- For contractors and subcontractors, it signifies a commitment to excellence in the management of construction while showing your organization values professionalism and ongoing education. As well, Gold Seal Certified employees provide a competitive advantage on tenders.
- For owners, Gold Seal Certification is an investment in quality, best practices, and ensures excellence in the management of a construction project.
What Is The Path To Certification?
Education is a cornerstone of the Gold Seal Certification program and one of the many reasons it is such a highly-respected certification program in the Canadian construction industry. The Winnipeg Construction Association is a supporter of the Gold Seal program and offers over 80 accredited courses. In addition to minimum education requirements, certification is based on the candidate’s experience and their ability to satisfy the standards of the program, including completion of a Gold Seal exam.
For more information about certification requirements: Gold Seal Get Certified
Questions About Gold Seal?
- Contact Peggy at 204-775-8664 ext.2248 or email@example.com
- Visit the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) Gold Seal website: goldsealcertification.com
- Attend one of WCA’s free monthly Gold Seal Orientation Information sessions (click on date to register):
Gold Seal Exam Dates
- October 23, 2020 – Application submission deadline September 11, 2020
- January 22, 2021 – Application submission deadline December 11, 2020
- April 23, 2021 – Application submission deadline March 12, 2021
- October 22, 2021 – Application submission deadline September 10, 2021